Saturday, July 5, 2008

My first post!

Hello World!.. the first words a programmer speaks when he learns to talk with computers, also my first words on this blog.
Today is July 5th.. according to wikipedia today is the 186th day of the year, 179 more days to reach the end of this year, just a little over the middle of the year 2008.

It took me some time to find a good name for my blog. I was looking for something to go with the word technology followed by a noun, but a lot of them were taken, finally I settled for TekXplorer (short for Technology Explorer).

What is this blog about? Its basically a general blog about my interests in technology - anything about the latest hardware, gadgets, software, programming, news and random stuff from around the web.

Signing off for now!.. more in my next post

System.exit();

0 comments:

Post a Comment