Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Seeking for Google crawlers

I had created my blog 2 days back and now I m waiting for the google crawlers to index my blog.
I am searching for my own blog using my URL - tekxplorer.blogspot.com, when the crawlers have done their job my URL will most certainly return results.

Right now the search term tekxplorer.blogspot.com returns no results. Even the word tekxplorer returns no results but gives a correction of a possible miss-spelling of the word explorer.
I doubled checked just to make sure that my blog's settings were set to allow google search engine to include my blog, there were no problems there, blogger allows by default.

I guess it shouldn't take more than a week, or do I have to attract the crawlers in some way? Will wait and see for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment